Thursday, December 24, 2009

Adults Living At Home Adults Living At Home With Their Parents. What's Wrong With It?

Adults living at home with their parents. What's wrong with it? - adults living at home

I am a simple, straight, 28 years old, living at home with their parents and adult siblings. I am a great success in my career and I am very well educated, as we do so I'm not a lazy person would have you believe some, if they learn that they choose to stay at the house. My parents encourage their children to live at home, as long as they want without paying rent, of course. I do not understand is people are jealous of my lifestyle. If they are so jealous, most of them, I'm sure could do to go home. I'm the biggest so many funny comments or jokes, because many forms of jealousy. It should be noted that these agreements have been easy. He had to maintain this great relationship with my family for many years. So it's not like something I have been offered. It is also the least able to do to our parents, taking into account all the years of joy they have given in the past. You get a shock when I tell them, dass

0 comments:

Post a Comment