Monday, February 8, 2010

Ascus Pap Should I Be Worried About An ASCUS Pap?

Should i be worried about an ASCUS pap? - ascus pap

Today is the 30th May and again in February, I had my annual pap Ministry of Health premises. Birth control. my father got diagnosed with ASCUS abnormalities. I think it is ASCUS atypical squamous cells undetermined significance. I was informed that a smear in a few months in another center. I have an appointment on 19 June. I'm going crazy! I had an abnormal Pap smear before, when I 16 years in the Department of Health. and went to a reg. Gynecologist and everything was fine. But I am angry because I'm older now. im 25 and married. I have nothing to fear? is the Ministry of Health. simply too cautious? Can someone enlighten us on ASCUS PAP for me ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment