Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Women In Stockings How Do I Get Women I Date Or Attracted To To Wear Thigh High Stockings?

How do I get women I date or attracted to to wear thigh high stockings? - women in stockings

I am a very sexual person who loves a woman's thigh high. I was just a 6-year relationship a few months ago (not the favorite, but the problems much more). How can other women or girls who get a day or pulls me to use. Not emit a weirdo or freak, but to see a return to Hugo and to feel a woman when she wears. An advice?

2 comments:

prettymu... said...

Once together for a considerable time ... mention that you think is sexy and has received the track or buy it for her as her birthday haha and you say it your gift. haha come to trust the person and have a relationship for some time. A fetish is anything but funny.

oleowl_2... said...

When you approach, say it is incredibly sexy. Start by saying how beautiful and sexy she is. Caress. then say you have this fantasy about it and really wanted to see in the media. It should, as it becomes more attractive and amazivng about their preference in general.

Post a Comment