Monday, February 15, 2010

Rabbit Hutches For Sale On Ebay Rabbit For Sale ........!?

Rabbit for sale ........!? - rabbit hutches for sale on ebay

Ok I have a rabbit and I can not take care of office by which I am a rat, but I have to sell before a rat (Rules of the parents ") number. Two people are blown and will not be removed if they said they would come looking for him. I really can not care for him, because he came, and I do not want to go, and I can not get it. But he goes on a leash and above seem to like it. His name is Buddy and he is a Rex Brown and White / Lop. It comes with its own booth (which are all made of wood, but it's the little things out of metal on the ground, where it is and on the sides and the roof opens, but the hinge is a bit messy and materials in the rock the top and is in the front) which comes with a water dispenser and a vending machineo. When we send you the answers and canask few questions if you need and we know where the photos are also found. So if any body would then ask replt ASAP !!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jon D said...

If you live near San Diego can help me.

Post a Comment