Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bathroom Quotes Flat Has Old Grotty Wetroom. Quotes £4-9k To Convert To Bathroom, Would Just Doing Up Wetroom Devalue My Home?

Flat has old grotty wetroom. Quotes £4-9k to convert to bathroom, would just doing up wetroom devalue my home? - bathroom quotes

My dilemma in its entirety! I've recently bought, a former public housing, is the bathroom (one Wetroom was built for a disabled 10 years ago). I want to) into a bathroom and mildew, convert nasty, dirty and very noisy (due to the pump. Wetroom not a luxury! However, see also likely to be a nightmare job, runs a number of companies have very) 9k-£ 4 (including additional re-tiling and flooring. I miss the toilet and while I was in my apartment now, lucky if you could sell in the future, take a bath in order to increase the value enough to decide to really justify the additional cost for this work? Or should I choose to be ventilated Wetroom modernized in a way that it is needs to be significantly as a form of the piece? Thank you!

1 comments:

Tiffers said...

How long do you intend to be there? Wetroom are very popular at the moment so if we are only a few years, I would say the upgrade as it is. If you any longer, what you do and turn it into a bathroom.

Personally, I think a Wetroom could make a leap in any way, should perhaps be considered?

Post a Comment