Sunday, January 31, 2010

Most Expensive Coffee Table Where Can I Find A Glass Top For My Coffee Table?

Where can I find a glass top for my coffee table? - most expensive coffee table

Recently, the hell hole left my old apartment complex, but it left my glass lid that fits well with my coffee table. As I said again, as property manager, he was taken .. the son of a bitch. Where can I find a different cut, and how do I get? It would be a great thing, but that's an expensive antique marble table. Thank you.

3 comments:

~ Floridian`` said...

Measure to make a template or the table for a local glass shop. They will make an exact size and offer different levels of glass.
Tip: If the glass meets at the top and can be touched by anyone, and that welded from one side of mat ... To save money.

the cats' mother said...

Find a store in glass. You know that the windows, etc make and take the table that you want to cut and run for you and also ensure that the edges are polished, so I had
do if someone fell on the table at a party.

mike1942... said...

Glass and mirror shops are not only windows and car windows are used to working with the thickness of the glass assembly.

Post a Comment